Zombie Suppresion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Gallery

Where do you go? Empty
Latest topics
» Game Of Thrones S3 E4 Tpb
Where do you go? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 4:35 am by 

» Tamil Actress Lakshmi Menon Nude Stills
Where do you go? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 4:29 am by 

» Hex-rays.ida.professional.v6.1-unique.rar Password
Where do you go? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:50 am by 

» Unit patch
Where do you go? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 2:35 am by Admin

» Zombie animals
Where do you go? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 1:35 pm by Admin

» girls with guns
Where do you go? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 7:57 am by Tim the sorcerer

» your fav. gun?
Where do you go? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 2:48 pm by April

» Where do you go?
Where do you go? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 2:44 pm by April

» Paintball?!!!
Where do you go? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 10:26 am by Cobra commander

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Where do you go?

5 posters

Go down

Where do you go? Empty Where do you go?

Post  Admin Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:32 pm

While at work, your workin away for the man CNN is on the tv as usual when the not so usual comes on actual news?! Your ears perk up as crowds start to form in front of the TVs and peaple start to gasp "oh my god" The the news anchor says that a military bio weapon being tested at Offutt Air Force Base in Bellevue NE. has gone terribly wrong. What was to be a controlled test released a cloud of the biochemical weapon speading with the wind patterns of the area. you note that todays wind pattern is toward the Avoca/Harlen area! The anchor continues on the the effects of the cloud cause Rabies like symtoms Which include extreme violence to people uninfected,discoloration of the skin, A sensitivity to light And that is all that is known at this time. And that people are urged to stay home and not venture out side till the all clear is givin. People by this time have started to panic Just like in the movie you think to yourself. you look outside seeing that its winter and getting dark with a tempiture of about 45degrees outisde luckly you drove yourself to work today and still have half a tank of gas in your car. Then snapped back from your thoughts your told works closing early go ahead and go home. Then you hear a woman scream as someone looking a little sick bites the lady on the neck tearing out a big chunk of flesh. several men subdue the sick person. You think to yourself Ah Shit Zombies I gotta get outta here! So where do you goand how do you get there be as detailed as you can. And if its not A tuesday or monday i'll be at Taco So if its not one of toughs days i might be thinkin Ah Shit Zombies right along with you.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Major
EXP.:
Where do you go? Left_bar_bleue1/1Where do you go? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

https://zombiesuppresion.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Where do you go? Empty Re: Where do you go?

Post  Tim the sorcerer Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:23 pm

I live in bellevue but of all the places i'd be going Johns house. that would be the place to be. Hell his backup plans have backup plans. And since i'd be at ground zero i'd grab my 3day pack get the wife and hop in the car. oh and not for get my guns and ammo lol. hwy370 to i80 east all the way to minden. Maybe if i feel its safe enought top off the tank at the gas station by the minden off ramp.
Tim the sorcerer
Tim the sorcerer
Fresh meat

Back to top Go down

Post  Cobra commander Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:27 pm

i'd be calling up tim before he left we could convoy there. and yeah don't forget your guns and ammo like the last time we went to the range together. I'd also being all my camping gear that i have loaded in my trailer.
Cobra commander
Cobra commander
still alive

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:47 pm

Thanks for the faith, i'd just have to learn how to deal with you guys 24/7 Mines really easy mon and tue i'm home and all outer days i'm only 10 miles from home and its either one straight shot down i80 or two back country roads to home. I'm sure there'd be a few people from my work that would come on over to the house as well hell i can think of 4 off the top of my head either that or i'm just full of my self
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
EXP.:

Back to top Go down

Post  Zomwards Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:27 pm

I would get a gas mask in hand so that the radioactive gas won't affect me. And I would stand at the front line, waiting for the gas to arrive, therefore I won't be affected by the gas. I would be satnding in front of Wings, guns in hand, ready to take on the plague. So bring it on zombies and other random radioactive creatures, for I can even out the playing field.
Zomwards
Zomwards
still alive

Character sheet
Name: The ZomBrando
EXP.:
Where do you go? Left_bar_bleue1/1000Where do you go? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:48 am

i guess i would grab the taco salad bowl fry utensil and us it as a weapon i bet it would work well as a mace
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
EXP.:

Back to top Go down

Post  April Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:44 pm

Johns house is a little far but thats where we would go. we would bring alll our food and ammo there plus his lake plan is pretty neat
April
April
Fresh meat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum